Cetma Composites S-WiNG Footpockets
Cetma Composites S-WiNG Footpockets from Cetma Composites
- S-WING footpockets by CETMA COMPOSITES enable a longer blade portion under the foot.
- S-WiNG footpockets hold the foot completely firm and constrained (from tip to big toe). This feature enables a better transfer of the driving force.
- S-WiNG footpockets are supplied with stiffened sole, this prevents deformation of footpocket’s sole under blade load.
- The design of the S-WiNG footpockets canalizes the water flow by creating a channel beside the foot, which as a result optimizes the hydrodynamic efficiency.
- S-WiNG footpockets are designed with two vertical stabilizers which avoid the sideslip motion, also enabling to canalize water in an effective manner.
- The front structure of s-WiNG footpockets is designed with a higher stiffness U-shape reinforcement in order to stabilize the blade.
- Cetma footpockets have been designed to maximize comfort by wrapping and imitating the foot shape.
- Efficient water rails minimize the rubber content to increase the efficiency of the blade thanks to variable height design.
- Light -weight design. Cetma s-WiNG footpockets are made from high elasticity natural rubber and thermoplastic rubber, which provides a light weight.
Size [mm] of footpockets for choosing the size
|EUROPEAN SIZE||Max Length||Max Width||Instep Circumference|
EU 35-36 / US 3.5-4.5, EU 37-38 / US 5-6, EU 39-40 / US 7-7.5, EU 41-42 / US 8-8.5, EU 43-44 / US 9-10.5, EU 45-46 / US 11-12, EU 47-48 / US 12.5-14